Tuesday, October 9, 2007
why i officially love animals.
Its thundering outside, and I am home all alone. I hear this little meowing at the door of my room. I open it, and little chommy lou comes in, purring around my ankles looking at me as if to say, what's that sound? Now she is sitting in my lap purring and looking at me with her sleepy eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
what a dumb cat!
prove it, take a picture!
Oh...I'm worried about you. This is the first sign.
Where will you be in 7 years?? Living in a spinster house with 10 cats? Don't go there! It isn't you!!!!!!
hey, I am not the one who talks to her like a human.
You can confront me when I start buying my clothes at a doll store or going on "singles retreats" but until then I think I am in the clear.
LOUDON!!!
she's on my bed RIGHT NOW.
Shrug it off, Kimberly. Cat lovers rule! We're not so needy as dog lovers. Cats make up their own minds.
Post a Comment