Friday, December 14, 2007

films

I watched Jesus Camp the other night with Heather and Monica. Oh man. There is a whole lot I could say about this film, but I will refrain for now. I will however leave you with one inspiring quote from the children's minister that the documentary followed:

"Warlocks are the enemies of God! And I don't care what kind of hero they are, they're an enemy of God and had it been in the old testament Harry Potter would have been put to death!"




I really want to see the following:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/kingcorn/trailer/

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/whatwouldjesusbuy/trailer/

and

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/larsandtherealgirl/trailer/


3 comments:

M said...

Whatev, Harry Potter is my lover.

Doralyn said...

interesting film, no doubt. it's kind of scary how some people can take a truth and tweak it just a bit, which is sometimes all it takes to make it look crazy.

the interesting thing about the H.P. comment is that sitting on the table while she's talking is the book The Lord of the Rings, a book that also contains wizards of the good and bad variety, which is what H.P. also has (I'm not sure where she got the "warlock" thing from).

Andy said...

Do you know that I know the lady from Jesus Camp?