#1 Photographic guilty pleasure of Kimberly Rush: Sunsets
( maybe I could sell these to a company that makes motivational posters)



swings.
shell collectorsKathleen:"I love seashells, someday I am going to decorate a whole room only with the colors of seashells"
Heather: "I don't know something about decorating with seashells seems kind of white trash to me"
sangriiiia. and a spoon cutting in half the composition of this image, nice.
Monica: "Take a picture of our food"plantains, mahi mahi, rice...mmmm
the end

5 comments:
i too have a weakness for sunsets. the swing picture is pretty sweet.
I'm so glad I wore my extra-food-in-the-stomach dress that night, and that I captured that delicous food that is so good it should be given a trophy.
see my response comment on my blog, btw....
Top picture and caption- FUNNY.
Are your sunsets of the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic? The Gulf is pretty much my back yard.
I'm writing because you and I share a name! How weird is THAT?
Your images may better cover your love of "character" with close ups? Such as Monica with her mouth full of Mahi Mahi and the butter dripping on her chin!! Fun! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment