i third that. after observing you and charlie's pics from the 4th extravaganza in philly i am very much envious of your good time. oh, and i am pretty much in love with pic #3.
last night i read your blog from Ben's fancy new cell phone/ pda/ portable internets machine. It looked exactly the same- but small. I could even see the pictures!!
9 comments:
yeah these are pretty darn sweet KR.
ill have to agree with chuckie-t on that one.
i third that. after observing you and charlie's pics from the 4th extravaganza in philly i am very much envious of your good time. oh, and i am pretty much in love with pic #3.
man, those e-machines, they would be nice sparklers on the 4th of july
bravo seye, bravo.
yeah, e-machines
last night i read your blog from Ben's fancy new cell phone/ pda/ portable internets machine. It looked exactly the same- but small. I could even see the pictures!!
It was a pretty amazing moment.
Ooooh. Aaaaah.
These are great. I like the silhoutte one best.
whoa! the picture third from the bottom is kinda apocalyptic-looking!
Post a Comment